Neecie's Knits

My burning need for yet more sock yarn

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Darn Cold Season

So, ok...enough is enough. Why does every single sick person at work feel the need to come to my desk, hacking & sneezing, spreading their foul germs?!!!! now i'm getting sick! i mean i'm not getting sick...i'm not getting sick...i'm not getting sick. i really hope that helps.

i'm so cranky that i'm beside myself with trying to find something to do. i'm not sleepy, so bed is out, i'm in just a bad enough mood that i don't even want to work on any of my WIP's...how bad is that?! so, i'm doing my first posts on my blog & i can already see a problem which i'm hoping this will fix...i posted some pics & there's this HUGE empty space at the top of my page...

i guess i'll just give it up for the night, waste an hour & then watch my addiction...Celebrity Poker Showdown!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home