Neecie's Knits

My burning need for yet more sock yarn

Monday, February 28, 2005


Hosted by Photobucket.com
So, now i have 2 scarf's that I'm working on from Scarf Style.  This is Backyard Leaves made with a great color of Debbie Bliss Cashmerino...yummy!!!!  I had a couple of fits during the first repeat, due to my second guessing the pattern & not counting right.  But, now it's going much better & it's turning out to be bee-u-tiful.  I'm a combo knitter like the designer is, & she wrote this pattern the way that i knit, so i don't have to make any changes to what i'm doing, so the pattern looks right.  Anyway, i've got tons more to go on it before i have the FO to post.  This was just one of many things i started over the weekend.  more on that in a bit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home