Neecie's Knits

My burning need for yet more sock yarn

Friday, March 25, 2005

What a disappointment

So, last night I finally got to check out the American version of The Office...yay...can I say how unimpressed I was by it? Me & clapotis were sitting on the couch having some quality time (got to drop another stitch!!) in front of the TV. So, 9:30 rolls around (yeah, I thought it was on @ 8:30) and the Apprentice ends and I'm thinking, "OK. I laughed a couple of times during the commercials for the show, so hopefully that bodes well...NOT. I was so disappointed in it. All I wanted to do was reach into the TV & slap the boss, then turn around & slap the guy who plays his assistant! I don't know, maybe it's my overlapping bitterness with my own job & the fact that some of the characters were a little too real...? Anyway, I don't think I'll be wasting my time with it anymore. Luckily it's moving to Tuesday's, so I'll have something else to watch while its on. I still want to check out the UK version, though. I've heard that that truly is funny. I think I have it in my Netflix queue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home