Neecie's Knits

My burning need for yet more sock yarn

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Yarn, Yarn & more yarn!!!!!

Well, this week seems to have been a good week for me...at least so far as getting yarn. Below we have the amazing goodies that were delivered to Moi, throughout the week!!!

Here we have the FABULOUS Noro Silk Garden that I got such a great deal on. And bery quick delivery, too. This is going to become a fabulous Lady Eleanor shawl from Scarf Style. I CO for it today & I've gotten through the 2 tiers once...I'm LOVING it so far. More on that, later, though.


And here is the uber beautiful Lorna's Laces that I got to make clapotis out of. OMG! It's so soft & luxurious...I can't wait to get started!!!!!





Last but certainly not least we have my much anticipated 1st order from Knit Picks!!!! I got Sock Garden in Star Gazer Lily (you can see the start of my sock, in front). I LOVE this sock yarn. I already have another order planned soon. Also, i have 2 lovely skeins of dyeable merino from them. I'm going to try my hand at Kool-Aid coloring soon & can't wait!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home