Neecie's Knits

My burning need for yet more sock yarn

Thursday, April 21, 2005

100 Things about me...I'm workin on it

100 Things about me, in no particular order:



1. I am 29 & single
2. I have 2 cats, Darby O’Gill & Quinlan
3. I have a dog, Paris Frances. She’s a Corgi & a bit of a monster, although lovable.

4. I have 1 brother. He’s 3 years older.
5. I’ve lived in the Puget Sound area for 11 years in June.
6. I moved here with my parents the day after my high school graduation…seriously, the day after.

7. In order, I’ve lived in Minnesota, Indiana, Minnesota, Montana, Kentucky, Utah and Washington.

8. I’ve always wanted to live on the East Coast
9. I would LOVE to spend time in New York
10.I love the idea of living “in” the city, but I also like having a yard & my very own space.

11.I hate living in apartments
12.I’m trying to pay off my bills & get $$ saved up for my first house
13.I’m currently applying to WASU to get my BA.
14.I’m really unhappy at my current job, even though I make decent money.
15.My favorite job I’ve had so far? Working at a book store.
16.I love the ocean & all it’s creatures.
17.I’m a Pisces & a Fire Dragon
18.I completely relate with my Irish ancestry.
19.I’M A DAYDREAMER!!!!!
20.Places I want to go before i die: Ireland
21.England
22.Italy
23.India
24.Australia
25.Egypt
26.France (again)
27.Russia
28.Thailand
29.Languages I’d like to learn to speak: Italian
30.Irish Gaelic
31.Farsi
32.Arabic
33.Hindi
34.I love thunderstorms
35.Blue is my all time favorite color
36.it brings out my eyes
37.I love color, in general…pinks, greens, purples, blues
38.I hate being wrong
39.I don’t like not knowing things
40.I’m a perfectionist
41.I like Reese’s Peanut Butter cups
42.I love orchids
43.I’ve been attacked by birds 2 or 3 times
44.I don’t like birds
45.I would love to live in Hawaii
46.I want to move back to Minnesota
47.I miss the winters there
48.I wish I was the kind of person that took more chances
49.I hate working in an office, but don’t know what else to do
50.My favorite radio station is 107.7 The End
51.My Favorite Movie…Well, the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, actually
52.Favorite Author – currently...Laurel K. Hamilton (Mary Gentry series)
OK, I’m finding it very hard to come up with 100 things to share…=(

53.My TV guilty pleasures?...Stargate Sg-1 & Battlestar Galactica
54.Music I like: Norah Jones
55.Harry Conick Jr.
56.U2
57.The Postal Service
58.Modest Mouse
59.Death Cab for Cutie
60.Garbage
61.Tegan & Sarah
62.Green Day
63.White Stripes
64.Nirvana…of course!
65.I love coffee…although I’m not drinking much right now
66.Current coffee drink of choice…Iced Venti Non-Fat Vanilla Latte
67.I LOVE knitting in public
68.I’m only in 1 SnB, but would love to find another closer to home
69.I love doing cross-stitch, but haven’t done any in a couple of years
70.I’ve only been knitting, for real for real, since last November
71.I don’t finish nearly enough projects
72.I wish I could find more sweaters/tops that fit me that I wanted to knit
73.I dream of owning/running a LYS/needlework shop
74.I love tennis
75.I really love hockey!
76.If I didn’t have my animals, I would have a job that required me to travel a lot.
77.I knit at work, whenever i can.
78.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger amy said…

    we have a small knitting group that meets the 2nd tuesday of each month. it is at 3rd place books in lake forest park. it is a really new group (only met twice so far). that isn't too far from you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home