Neecie's Knits

My burning need for yet more sock yarn

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Habemus Papam

So,like that we have a new Pope. And wouldn't you guess it. it's the last man in the world that anyone should want. I truly hoped that the Good Cardinals of the Holy Catholic church would have thought ahead and chosen a progressive, or at least a moderate Pope. But NOOOOOOO. they chose one of the most conservative traditionalists possible. I'm so bummed. I really thought if a moderate was elected and brought some much needed changes to the church, I might go back to the fold, but now that's out of the question. Unless Pope Benedicte the 16th has some big surprises in mind i think the church is about to become even more stuffy & "old". That's just my opinion, of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home