Neecie's Knits

My burning need for yet more sock yarn

Friday, April 01, 2005

Hi. My name is Denise....

...And I'm a Yarnaholic.

See for yourself. I'm flashing my stash for April Fool's Day

Here is a bunch of really nice Colinette for you to puruse...it's the Ab Fab kit in Rhapsody in Blue.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



And here is some random yarn that was still in a plastic bag...a little mohair mixed in there.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is my sock yarn stash...i'm seriously addicted to it...especially that KnitPicks stuff!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Last but not least...this is my BIG stash. There's a bit of Lamb's Pride. Some Noro...Manos Del Uruguay and then some Lion Brand...I'm really not picky. =)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well, that's most everything i could find. i do have more, but the rest of my stash is for WIP's, so i have them separate. I took pictures, but i'll have to post them later. I need to get something to eat & then get my stuff together for Yarn Yoga, tonight. Can't wait to check out everyone else's stashes.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger monkeemaven said…

    Gorgeous yarn there! Second picture, random stuff, blue/purple and white yarn - what's that? Looks interesting....

     
  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger Barb said…

    Lovely stash you have! Thanks for sharing it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home