Neecie's Knits

My burning need for yet more sock yarn

Sunday, April 10, 2005

I give

<Sigh>  Clapotis #2 has not been going very well.  As a matter of fact, it's been in time out since Monday or Tuesday, when I discovered this....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
That's right!  Not sure what happened, but when i dropped this stitch & unraveled it to the end, not only was i, AGAIN, 1 stitch off, but now it's starting to unravel side-to-side, besides!!!!  No way to fudge this one, i'm going to have to rip it back.  This makes me so mad, This was my 7th dropped stitch...that's right.  i was about 1/2 way through.  Now, i'm going to just frog the whole damn thing and start over...that is, when i can stand to look at it again.  i'm very bitter over it, still, so it'll have to remain in time out for a while longer.  Guess that means i have more time for my entrelac project & some others that have been sitting idle during my clapotis obsession.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home