Neecie's Knits

My burning need for yet more sock yarn

Friday, April 15, 2005

SP4 has begun!!!!

YAY!!!!! I found out who I’m going to be surprising, yesterday & I’ve sent her a cute e-card to let her know I’m thinking about her. Still haven’t seen or heard from my Secret Pal, but today is the official day for everyone to find out, so I’m really trying to be patient. =)

Anyway, I think I’ll post a list of things that my SP….and others…might find helpful. Hopefully I’ll get it done & up, tonight.

Later

2 Comments:

  • At 7:17 AM, Blogger Denise said…

    Hey Denise, it's Denise! Anyway...thought SP4 had until the end of the month for reveal. I hope so, because I only just sent a package off to *my* secret pal, and I didn't reveal who I was...yet. Haven't heard from my SP either, so here's hoping they have something fabulous for us! :D

     
  • At 11:29 PM, Anonymous sp4YOU said…

    Hey Hey Denise! Your SP just got her mac out of the shop so she has been really out of touch. Ouch! Don't worry though - she's been thinking of you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home