Neecie's Knits

My burning need for yet more sock yarn

Thursday, April 21, 2005

What's that? A package...for me?

That's right!  I got my very first package from my SP, today.  First of all, i have to say how much i LOVED the e-card that she sent me.  It was hi-larious!!



So, this is what was in the kitty litter box that came for me...that's right.  a kitty litter box.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A lovely basket with as yet unknow goodies waiting to be freed.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
<GASP>  Look at my precious-es!!!  A travel magazine, some cute heart post-its, hand cream, votives & wool wash...Oh, yeah.  Did i forget to mention those 2 skeins of Manos del Uruguay in a really gorgeous purple?  I think it's looking more blue in this pic, but it's a purple for sure.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here it all is in the great basket it came in.  I'll be using that in my bathroom, i think.  It'll hold all of my "stuff" wonderfully.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And her of course, we have a close-up of the yummy yarn.  I can't wait to find a pattern to use it on. 



So, thank you, thank you my SP.  You hit a home run with this package. 

2 Comments:

  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger 'Thought & Humor' said…

    Thought I would stop in to say, "Hi"!!!

    Howdy
    'Thought & Humor'
    Cyber Humor
    http://ilovehowdy.blogspot.com/
    Harvard Humor Club
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Harvard_Humor_Club/

     
  • At 7:09 AM, Blogger rincaro said…

    Wow! You have a cool SP. I sent out a mini pkg. to mine, still working on my 5/15 one for her...

    The Soleil is not that bad. I'm a newbie though and I think I just overestimated myself picking it for my first pattern!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home