Neecie's Knits

My burning need for yet more sock yarn

Monday, May 09, 2005

Not much goin' on...

So, not much going on on the knitting front. So, i took a picture of this...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My orchid is looking soooo pretty!!

I did manage to finish my sister-in-law's birthday present...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
That's right. It's everyone's favorite clapotis. I used 9 skeins of Artyarns Supermerino in color #126. This picture definitely DOESN'T do it justice. Just have to get the ends woven in & get it shipped out.

So, since that was all the knitting i've done for the last week or so, I'll show off my most recent acquisition.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I just couldn't resist, I had to have it!!! And, I love so many of the patterns in it. This is just the push i need to really get working out & losing weight!!!

Here are some of my favorites....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and one that i really just don't understand.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It's not just the weird-ness of the pattern, but the fact that they have a guy modeling it in this picture is too much!!! Definitely WON"T be making this one.

Oh! One last thing...Amy tagged me with a book/reading meme. I'll be getting that up here in the next couple of days. Right now, i'm off to do some Me, knitting & I'm going to start going through patterns so i can make my shopping list for the ...Great Yarns HUMONGO sale that starts on Friday. I have the day off and I'm SO going to be there when they open. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I find loads of good deals. Later!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Danielle said…

    Your orchid looks gorgeous! I bought one at Target (yeah, I know-bad idea) a few weeks ago and the flowers are already dead. :(

    On another note- that book looks like so much fun! Are you sure that's a dude in the last pic? Could be a scary chic!

     
  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger Carry said…

    Hey, I'm going to be at Great Yarns first thing too!!! :)

    See you there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home